- 10X STRONGER THERMAL RESISTANCE than industry standards prevents oil breakdown in harsh conditions
- FIGHT DEPOSITS & SLUDGE with Dual Defense Additive Technology to clean while providing the ultimate defense against wear, so you can experience the most your engine has to offerCheck price on
- ADVANCED PROTECTION AGAINST the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear friction heat and deposits
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION vs. industry standard as tested in the Sequence IVB engine testCheck price on
- PROVEN TO MINIMIZE WEAR with enhanced anti-wear additives that form an extra layer of defense between your engine’s critical moving parts
- RESIST OIL BREAKDOWN with superior antioxidants that guard against oil-degrading oxygen, keeping oil working longer and extending the life of your engineCheck price on
- 👑 Durability Quality: The engine drain plug is made of robust stainless steel with anodized color technology. It has high tensile strength and low weight for superior quality and extended engine life.
- 👑 Superior Performance: Accelerate your car's engine for a safe driving experience with the oil drain plug with 5 copper washers. It effectively absorbs contaminants from the oil and protects your eng...Check price on
- 【Replacement Part Number】 - #26350-2M000, 263502M000. Before ordering, please confirm compatibility and weather are suitable for your vehicle!
- 【Compatible Vehicle】- This engine oil filter compatible with 2020-2021 Hyundai Accent 1.6L, 2021-2023 Hyundai Elantra 1.6L, 2022-2023 Hyundai Kona 1.6L, 2021-2023 Hyundai Santa Fe 1.6L, 2020-2022 Hy...Check price on
- PREMIUM PROTECTION – Synthetic blend resin media is engineered to deliver up to 10,000 miles of filter life with synthetic oil, as well as conventional oil.
- ULTRA EFFICIENT FILTER MEDIA – EX Series captures particles as small as 25 microns and offers 99% multi-pass efficiency over the life of the filter.Check price on
- Provides long-life performance for today's longer drain intervals
- Effectively removes contaminants, with a 99.6 percentage Multi-Pass Efficiency Rating and an advanced synthetic fiber blend mediaCheck price on
- Provides long-life performance for today’s longer drain intervals
- Effectively removes contaminants, with a 99.6 percent Multi-Pass Efficiency Rating and an advanced synthetic fiber blend mediaCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Hyundai Elantra vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2023 Hyundai Elantra oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2023 Hyundai Elantra as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2023 Hyundai Elantra takes and check other oil related specifications.